Delivery And Returns
Any item that you wish to return must be delivered back to Ivory & Co. with 7 working days from the day you receive your delivery. It must be undamaged, unused and in the original packaging. It is at the sole discretion of Ivory & Co. whether the merchandise has been used or if items are still in a saleable condition. Items that are returned in non-salable condition will be immediately sent back to the customer.
- Postage, shipping or handling charges are not reimbursable.
- Pre-approval of returns is required. Please e-mail or call within 72 hours if the item is not right for you. You must have a return authorisation to send it back.
- Unfortunately due to reasons of hygiene pierced earrings cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- We require all goods to be returned by Royal Mail recorded delivery. Please use only Special Delivery if the item value is more than £150 to ensure you will be compensated should the goods be lost or damaged in transit. If an item is lost as a result of being sent via standard first or second class post we would not be able to process a refund for the item.
- Damaged items will be replaced with the same item only. Damaged items will not be refunded. Ivory & Co. merchandise is quality checked and carefully packaged, however occasionally the postal service will handle a package roughly and the contents become damaged. In this case we will happily replace the item. (At times some customers have damaged items they don't like seeking a refund. We will not refund damaged items, we only replace them with the same item at our expense).
- Exchanges : We are not able to issue refunds for goods returned outside of our 7 working days returns policy, however we do have an excellent exchange policy. Any item may be exchanged up to the value spent for any other item in the Ivory & Co. range of products for a period of 6 months after the date of purchase. We are very proud of this rare policy which was set up to enable brides who have to wait a long time for dress fittings etc to swap for alternative accessories if the original ones purchased do not suit the wedding dress or are unsuitable for a hairstyle etc... Items may only be exchanged for alternative items if they are unused, undamaged and in saleable condition. (It is at the discretion of Ivory & Co. to decide upon receipt of the goods whether they fit this description).
To avoid making the wrong decision ie. choosing a tiara which when it arrives may not suit your dress or colouring or hairstyle and incurring the postage charge, please take time to read our 'Helpful Tips for Brides' section which outlines which styles best complements different face shapes. Also looking at the 'Inspiration' section of the website may help you to choose accessories according to any particular theme your wedding may have or to the type of styling of your wedding dress. Finally you can call 01684 592030 and ask for Sarah or Alex who study bridal trends when attending many trade shows every year. They have extensive experience and would be happy to give advice on your choice of accessories.